So I have this idea for a story right, but I think writing about the idea may be more fun than writing it – for now at least – because my kids read my blog sometimes and it would/will scar them.
The idea is a simple one. It’s a tale of a company that flies particularly portly people to space so that they can have sex, unencumbered by the forces of gravity which must so inhibit those of a most enormous girth.
Now don’t get me wrong, this is not about fat shaming and I am not talking about your average fat person here, of which I am one, I am talking about your truly rotund specimens that might currently require a small winch to get out of bed or a wall removing from the house should they wish to go out to the shops to buy a sandwich.
Some of the lines I scribbled down that I wanted to use were …
- He devoured her like so many delicious cream buns that had gone before.
- Her high pitched squeals of delight filled his mind with a craving for bacon
- His heaving mass of desire floated towards her
- somehow I wanted to work in …when she moved her bottom looked like two piglets fighting in a sack
- she caressed each of his chins gently, staring into his chocolate pudding eyes
- Locked together like lust filled sea creatures they drifted through the inky blackness oblivious to everything but the throbbing of…well actually I just had this desire to use the word throbbing in some capacity there.
I’m sure you get the general idea. It’s very much a tale of passion and desire and fulfilment and there is a scene where our star crossed lovers Barry and Janet float across their chamber of love with him positioned behind her, hands on her hips and a large bowl of pudding in the very large small of her back.
Admittedly the idea needs some work but as a general idea I think its quite an evocative one. Perhaps its chocolate dipped strawberries – that might work better.
So one for more consideration I think, it might make it to my blog it might not. time will tell.
Want to read more of my stuff? No. Don’t blame you, no offence taken.